with orthoplay ios app: go to the settings screen and tap upgrade.with orthoplay.com web app: if an upgrade is available it will be visible in the configurator. expand the configurator by clicking the disclosure button. click upgrade speaker.OD-11 will begin the upgrade process and automatically restart when ready. this will take a few minutes, depending on your network connection. the led will go from blinking white, red to yellow and back to white.
articles in this section
- where can i get a printed users manual?
- when trying to setup OD-11 over wi-fi i am asked to enter a password (led is white). what is the password?
- how do i upgrade my speakers?
- can i connect more than two speakers together?
- only one of my speakers is working. what is wrong?
- my speaker is not found in the orthoplay app. why?
- what router should i use for my wifi network?
- can i connect OD-11 to my television?
- can i use OD-11 with my windows pc, android phone or tablet?
- how do i connect an ortho remote to OD-11?