make sure the volume is turned up and that the speaker has joined the right speaker group. if the led is blinking yellow it means the speaker has lost connection and is looking for network connection. perhaps it has been moved to a new network location or the network is down. if it will not resolve it will need to be setup again.
articles in this section
- Does the OD-11 support Apple’s AirPlay 2?
- where can i get a printed users manual?
- when trying to setup OD-11 over wi-fi i am asked to enter a password (led is white). what is the password?
- how do i upgrade my speakers?
- can i connect more than two speakers together?
- only one of my speakers is working. what is wrong?
- my speaker is not found in the orthoplay app. why?
- what router should i use for my wifi network?
- can i connect OD-11 to my television?
- can i use OD-11 with my windows pc, android phone or tablet?